Nichole D.
Albuquerque, New Mexico

I currently live in New Mexico with my boyfriend and beautiful daughter in The Retro Palace. I'm currently a student double-majoring in Cosmetology and Architectural Drafting. I spend what little free time I have knitting, crocheting, sewing, and almost any other project I have time for. I do occasionally eat and shower, but only if there is no knitting to be done.

SavingNine on Ravelry

----------------------------


Photobucket

Sunday, January 20, 2008

SUPERBOWL B**CHES!!

As most of you dear readers know, I am a New York Giants fan. Well, they just beat the Green Bay Packers in overtime, and are going to the Superbowl! I am beyond excited. My throat hurts from yelling, I'm sure the neighbors hate us, but who gives a fuck?!

WE'RE GOING TO THE SUPERBOWL, BABY!!




Photobucket

(photo property of the NFL)

*Wanders off grinning and humming Queen's "We Are The Champions"...*

Labels:

Comments on "SUPERBOWL B**CHES!!"