Nichole D.
Albuquerque, New Mexico

I currently live in New Mexico with my boyfriend and beautiful daughter in The Retro Palace. I'm currently a student double-majoring in Cosmetology and Architectural Drafting. I spend what little free time I have knitting, crocheting, sewing, and almost any other project I have time for. I do occasionally eat and shower, but only if there is no knitting to be done.

SavingNine on Ravelry

----------------------------


Photobucket

Friday, January 18, 2008

New Scarf

I started this a few days ago, it's the Rainy Day Scarf pattern. I've decided to name mine the probably-sunny-but-maybe-a-bit-cloudy scarf, due to the lack of rain here in New Mexico...

Rainy Day Scarf

The yarn is the stuff I hand-dyed forever ago. The first time I saw this pattern, I knew I wanted to use my brightly colored yarn for it! It'll be nice and cheery in the cold, bland, winter months, no? At any rate, I'm enjoying the knit, and I think it'll be awesome once finished.

I took the day off from knitting yesterday because of the knitter's elbow, but I think I'm going to go work on my gloves and watch a movie. See you tomorrow!

Labels:

Comments on "New Scarf"