Nichole D.
Albuquerque, New Mexico

I currently live in New Mexico with my boyfriend and beautiful daughter in The Retro Palace. I'm currently a student double-majoring in Cosmetology and Architectural Drafting. I spend what little free time I have knitting, crocheting, sewing, and almost any other project I have time for. I do occasionally eat and shower, but only if there is no knitting to be done.

SavingNine on Ravelry

----------------------------


Photobucket

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Two Things...

Stumbled across this today. Let me know if you play, too!

Two Things

A few years ago, I was chatting with a stranger in a bar. When I told him I was an economist, he said, "Ah. So… what are the Two Things about economics?"
"Huh?" I cleverly replied.
"You know, the Two Things. For every subject, there are really only two things you really need to know. Everything else is the application of those two things, or just not important."
"Oh," I said. "Okay, here are the Two Things about economics. One: Incentives matter. Two: There’s no such thing as a free lunch."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Two things you need to know to be a mom:

1. nothing will ever stay truly clean, so don't get stressed about it.
2. They'll move out eventually!

See you tomorrow!

Labels:

Comments on "Two Things..."