Nichole D.
Albuquerque, New Mexico

I currently live in New Mexico with my boyfriend and beautiful daughter in The Retro Palace. I'm currently a student double-majoring in Cosmetology and Architectural Drafting. I spend what little free time I have knitting, crocheting, sewing, and almost any other project I have time for. I do occasionally eat and shower, but only if there is no knitting to be done.

SavingNine on Ravelry

----------------------------


Photobucket

Thursday, February 21, 2008

FCS3

Alright! I've been wanting to do another Favorite Color Swap for quite some time now, and it's finally here! I'm very excited. Last time around I had almost 100 participants- hopefully this time I can break 100! Go check it out and sign up. It'll make me happy, and it's a really fun swap! See you there!

Labels:

Comments on "FCS3"