Nichole D.
Albuquerque, New Mexico

I currently live in New Mexico with my boyfriend and beautiful daughter in The Retro Palace. I'm currently a student double-majoring in Cosmetology and Architectural Drafting. I spend what little free time I have knitting, crocheting, sewing, and almost any other project I have time for. I do occasionally eat and shower, but only if there is no knitting to be done.

SavingNine on Ravelry

----------------------------


Photobucket

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Stuff

I'm sick with a crappy head cold, and it's driving me crazy. I have very little patience, and it sure is being tested by the Monsterette. I have no energy to do much of anything, and haven't even felt much like knitting. Really, I'd like to have spent the day in bed, but that doesn't really happen with a two-year-old to take care of. (She's also still a bit sick.) I've been watching some tv, made some more stitch markers (I'll put them up in the shop soon), and ran an errand. Really, I just want The Hubbster to come home and put Monsterette to bed so I can curl up on the couch and knit in peace.

See you tomorrow...

Labels: ,

Comments on "Stuff"