Nichole D.
Albuquerque, New Mexico

I currently live in New Mexico with my boyfriend and beautiful daughter in The Retro Palace. I'm currently a student double-majoring in Cosmetology and Architectural Drafting. I spend what little free time I have knitting, crocheting, sewing, and almost any other project I have time for. I do occasionally eat and shower, but only if there is no knitting to be done.

SavingNine on Ravelry

----------------------------


Photobucket

Friday, February 22, 2008

Hubbster Thinks I'm Nuts

I was printing off some magnets of the Monsterette for my sister today, and had some extra room on the sheet. I decided to make some fibery love magnets for myself! Here's what I got:

Fiber Love Magnets

They make me giggle, and I love them! Especially that llama. He looks so lovable.

Sheep you tomorrow!

Labels: ,

Comments on "Hubbster Thinks I'm Nuts"