Nichole D.
Albuquerque, New Mexico

I currently live in New Mexico with my boyfriend and beautiful daughter in The Retro Palace. I'm currently a student double-majoring in Cosmetology and Architectural Drafting. I spend what little free time I have knitting, crocheting, sewing, and almost any other project I have time for. I do occasionally eat and shower, but only if there is no knitting to be done.

SavingNine on Ravelry

----------------------------


Photobucket

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Gaming!

ETA: I once again was too tired blogging last night, and hit "save" instead of "publish". Sorry!

Hubbster, Erin, and I started a new role-playing game tonight! Last week we rolled up our characters for a Serenity rpg, and this week we played! Erin was running the show, and she did a great job. We got into a bar brawl, hosted a high-stakes poker game that went terribly wrong, tried to figure out the mystery behind the security guard, and developed some character relationships. All in all, a great night. Right now, though, i'm exhausted, and going to bed.

Tomorrow I'll fill you in on my gigantic knitting undertaking that I've let myself be guilted into! YAY!

Labels:

Comments on "Gaming!"