Nichole D.
Albuquerque, New Mexico

I currently live in New Mexico with my boyfriend and beautiful daughter in The Retro Palace. I'm currently a student double-majoring in Cosmetology and Architectural Drafting. I spend what little free time I have knitting, crocheting, sewing, and almost any other project I have time for. I do occasionally eat and shower, but only if there is no knitting to be done.

SavingNine on Ravelry

----------------------------


Photobucket

Monday, February 25, 2008

Stitch Markers

I'm slowly venturing into making and selling stitch markers in my Etsy shop. Right now, there is only one set listed, but I have plans to make more, hopefully this week! I do love the tiger tail stitch markers, they're nice and thin, and flexible. I made myself a set of these to use, as well, and really love them. The star beads are so cool! I'll be making myself more sets, too. They really are great! Of course, there's still earrings up in the shop, too. Go buy stuff!

Star Power Stitch Markers

Labels: ,

Comments on "Stitch Markers"