Nichole D.
Albuquerque, New Mexico

I currently live in New Mexico with my boyfriend and beautiful daughter in The Retro Palace. I'm currently a student double-majoring in Cosmetology and Architectural Drafting. I spend what little free time I have knitting, crocheting, sewing, and almost any other project I have time for. I do occasionally eat and shower, but only if there is no knitting to be done.

SavingNine on Ravelry

----------------------------


Photobucket

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Ten on Tuesday

Ten Things I'm Looking Forward to in the Spring

1. Going to the park with Monsterette.
2. Yummy fresh fruits- I want to try to get to the local farmer's market this spring.
3. Opening up the windows and smelling the fresh air.
4. Knitting and spinning on the balcony.
5. Going on Vacation to Minnesota, and the family reunion in Kansas City.
6. The green coming back- trees, grass...
7. Planting flowers.
8. Easter!
9. Giving myself a pedicure. (I never go to get them- I don't like people touching my feet!)
10. Spring cleaning and organizing. I know, most people don't like this, but we really need it! I love the feeling of being organized, and for as much time I spend at home, I like it to be clean. Otherwise, I get crazy.

See you tomorrow!

Labels: , ,

Comments on "Ten on Tuesday"