Nichole D.
Albuquerque, New Mexico

I currently live in New Mexico with my boyfriend and beautiful daughter in The Retro Palace. I'm currently a student double-majoring in Cosmetology and Architectural Drafting. I spend what little free time I have knitting, crocheting, sewing, and almost any other project I have time for. I do occasionally eat and shower, but only if there is no knitting to be done.

SavingNine on Ravelry

----------------------------


Photobucket

Saturday, March 08, 2008

I've Been Tagged!

Donyale tagged me for a meme, which is totally cool with me. Apparently, though, she thinks I'm weird. Which I guess is okay with me, too. Onwards with the meme...

THE RULES:
1. Once you are tagged, link back to the person who tagged you.
2. Post THE RULES on your blog.
3. Post 7 weird or random facts about yourself on your blog.
4. Tag 7 people and link to them.
5. Comment on their blog to let them know they have been tagged.

Alright, I'll try to make these "weird" ones, since I've done this "seven things" twice now, apparently.

1. When I eat Skittles or M&M's, I like to dump them all out, sort them by color, and eat them in sequence. Sometimes it's by color, sometimes it's least to most, sometimes it's least favorite to most favorite.

2. I've had pretty much every color under the sun as a hair color at one point or another. Not just the natural colors, either! Hmmm...makes me want to color my hair.

3. I love animated Disney movies. Most of them make me cry. Even more, I love their soundtracks.

4. I used to have a lot of piercings. I still have my labret (under my bottom lip), two tongue piercings, and a custom ear piercing. (I really should take a picture of that someday. It's cool.) I also have about seven regular holes in each ear.

5. I like to put milk over my ice cream. Not blended or anything. Like a root beer float, but with milk instead.

6. If I have more than one type of food to eat, I have to eat one, then the next. for instance, Thanksgiving dinner- I'll eat my mashed potatoes, then my veggies, then turkey, then my roll, then my sweet potatoes... You get the idea.

7. I have a song for everything. It's like my brain has an unnatural repertoire of song clips, that I'll sing whenever they relate to something we're doing, or something someone said. Erin can vouch for this. Example: Every time we cross the Rio Grande, I sing: "Her name is Rio, and she dances on the sand!" and that's it. Just that little bit. EVERY TIME.

Alright! I normally don't tag people, and I'm not going to on this one, either. But if you read it, and haven't done it, you should feel obligated to do it, and feel quite guilty if you don't!

Labels: ,

Comments on "I've Been Tagged!"