Nichole D.
Albuquerque, New Mexico

I currently live in New Mexico with my boyfriend and beautiful daughter in The Retro Palace. I'm currently a student double-majoring in Cosmetology and Architectural Drafting. I spend what little free time I have knitting, crocheting, sewing, and almost any other project I have time for. I do occasionally eat and shower, but only if there is no knitting to be done.

SavingNine on Ravelry

----------------------------


Photobucket

Monday, March 10, 2008

What's Knitting

Still cranking away on the wedding shawl:

Wedding Shawl 2

I'm 12 repeats (out of 17) in. Like I said, getting a little sick of it, since it's really all I've been working on. Not much progress on any other knitting, though. I've cranked out a few dishcloths, mostly on Saturday nights while we do nerd things, and I can't focus on anything more complicated. I should be able to get it done by this weekend- keep your fingers crossed for me!

I did three loads of laundry with the new laundry detergent today. As far as I can tell, it works just a good as the stuff I was using (ALL Small & Mighty, for the curious). There's not much of a scent, but the clothes still come out fresh. I'll be sticking with it! for those of you wanting to give it a try, I'd say go for it! I'm totally pleased.

Labels: ,

Comments on "What's Knitting"