Nichole D.
Albuquerque, New Mexico

I currently live in New Mexico with my boyfriend and beautiful daughter in The Retro Palace. I'm currently a student double-majoring in Cosmetology and Architectural Drafting. I spend what little free time I have knitting, crocheting, sewing, and almost any other project I have time for. I do occasionally eat and shower, but only if there is no knitting to be done.

SavingNine on Ravelry

----------------------------


Photobucket

Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Galapagos

The Hubbster and I started watching the BBC Galapagos series in high definition tonight. All I can say is "wow". I have always been fascinated with the Galapagos islands, they really are amazing. From the exclusive wildlife to the beautiful landscape, the volcanoes and ocean activity. Hubbster and I would both like to go someday to see it in person. Right now, though, seeing it in such amazing quality is pretty freakin' awesome. This totally makes the HDTV and Blu-Ray playing PS3 worth it. If you get a chance to see this series, do it! It is completely stunning. I'm looking forward to watching more!

Labels: ,

Comments on "Galapagos"