Nichole D.
Albuquerque, New Mexico

I currently live in New Mexico with my boyfriend and beautiful daughter in The Retro Palace. I'm currently a student double-majoring in Cosmetology and Architectural Drafting. I spend what little free time I have knitting, crocheting, sewing, and almost any other project I have time for. I do occasionally eat and shower, but only if there is no knitting to be done.

SavingNine on Ravelry

----------------------------


Photobucket

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

No 'Poo

So, I'm thinking about trying this whole "No 'Poo" Thing (Do a google search, if you really want to have all the info). Basically, I'll stop using shampoo, and switch to hot wanter rinses, alternated with washing my hair with baking soda and a cider vinegar rinse. It's supposed to be really good for your hair, make it healthier, and it's better for the environment and your body, since you're not exposing either to harsh chemicals. So, feedback! Have any of you tried this, had friends who tried it, thought about it? What do you think? I think I'm going to try it tomorrow. I'll keep you all updated on how the whole thing goes.

Labels: ,

Comments on "No 'Poo"