Nichole D.
Albuquerque, New Mexico

I currently live in New Mexico with my boyfriend and beautiful daughter in The Retro Palace. I'm currently a student double-majoring in Cosmetology and Architectural Drafting. I spend what little free time I have knitting, crocheting, sewing, and almost any other project I have time for. I do occasionally eat and shower, but only if there is no knitting to be done.

SavingNine on Ravelry

----------------------------


Photobucket

Friday, June 13, 2008

Another Meme

I've seen this all over Bloglandia, most recently at JP's. So, here goes.

The Rules:

Rules are posted at the beginning. At the end of the post, the player tags 6 people and posts their names. Then the player goes to each of the “named” people’s blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. If you’ve been tagged, you do the same, letting the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer. Your answer, of course, is the answer to the following questions. Here we go!

1. What was I doing 10 years ago?

Ah, jeez. Ten years ago, I was getting close to that magical age of 14, and getting ready to go into high school. That was the summer I worked for a company called Tree Trust, and we built two observation decks in the park, overlooking the river. Yes, with our own hands. I was buff and tan at the end of that summer!

2. 5 things on my to-do list today:

1. Take some pictures.
2. Go to the grocery store.
3. Work on my sewing.
4. More prep work for the Serenity RPG adventure I'll be running on Saturday (my first time GMing! Eeek!)
5. The usual cleaning.

3. Snacks I enjoy:

Hmmm. Well, I've been trying to eat healthier, so snacks are things like carrots, low-fat granola bars, yogurt, and fruit. The ones I really enjoy, though, are things like chips (honey mustard Pringles, and Sweet Spicy Chili Doritos, anyone?), ice cream, Cool Whip, anything dipped in chocolate...

4. Places I've lived:

Minneapolis, Minnesota
St. Paul, Minnesota
Cedar, Minnesota
Santa Fe, New Mexico
Albuquerque, New Mexico

5. Things I would do if I was a billionaire:

I did this for a Ten on Tuesday not too long ago, and heres that list. That one was a selfish list, though, and really, I'd put money away for the Monsterette's education, buy my parents a nice home to retire in, Give to friends and family and charities. I'd like to find a good cause to back, too, like sponsoring inner city sports teams or something like that.

You all know I don't tag, so if you want to do it, go ahead!

I'm going to answer some questions everyone has asked me about the no 'poo thing tomorrow. See you then!

Labels: ,

Comments on "Another Meme"