Nichole D.
Albuquerque, New Mexico

I currently live in New Mexico with my boyfriend and beautiful daughter in The Retro Palace. I'm currently a student double-majoring in Cosmetology and Architectural Drafting. I spend what little free time I have knitting, crocheting, sewing, and almost any other project I have time for. I do occasionally eat and shower, but only if there is no knitting to be done.

SavingNine on Ravelry

----------------------------


Photobucket

Monday, October 20, 2008

So. Tired.

Midterms should not be called "midterms". It should be called "that one week in the middle of the semester where you're so tired you can hardly stand it and you're studying so hard you want to die and sometimes you wish you could just cry or punch yourself in the face or both but you can't because you have to study more" week. Although that doesn't have quite the same ring to it.

Hee, even writing that made me giggle a little. Might be the lack of sleep, might be that I'm so damn funny I can't help but laugh at my own jokes. Hardy har har.

I really want to relax. one of my favorite things to do is lie on the couch and "motivate". today I told The Hubbster, "Dammit, I never get to motivate any more. All I do now is stuff, and it sucks."

I want to take yarn pictures. I want to knit more. I want to motivate on the couch. I want to watch television and go to bed at 9 (or earlier!) if I want to. As i always say, though, you can want in one hand and shit in the other, and see which fills up first!

Now that I think about that statement, it's kind of gross. i think I'm done here.

How's your week going? Will you all please do some motivating for me?

Labels: , , ,

Comments on "So. Tired."