Nichole D.
Albuquerque, New Mexico

I currently live in New Mexico with my boyfriend and beautiful daughter in The Retro Palace. I'm currently a student double-majoring in Cosmetology and Architectural Drafting. I spend what little free time I have knitting, crocheting, sewing, and almost any other project I have time for. I do occasionally eat and shower, but only if there is no knitting to be done.

SavingNine on Ravelry

----------------------------


Photobucket

Friday, November 14, 2008

Hey, Look!

I'm posting before noon! It's not a few minutes before midnight! Imagine that...

Ummmm, not really sure what to blog about today.

Do you guys read PostSecret? If not, you should go check it out. I live the mornings I sit quitely with my tea, reading through the secrets of other people, just letting the emotions wash over me- sadness, happiness, fear, pain, love. Kind of amazing, really.

So, I've been listening to a lot of hip hop lately, mostly just a mix cd that I made. I like it because it's all upbeat, and I can dance around to it. I don't know if any of you listen to any hip hop at all, but have you noticed (if you do listen to it) that they come up with some of the weirdest shit in the lyrics? Like "I got so much chips you can have a bag if you're a snacker." Huh? And what about "Them birthday cakes, they stole the show." Ummm, right. Seriously, I don't get it sometimes. Remember "I love you like a fat kid loves cake"? Hee hee.

Oooooh, so much work to do this weekend. School is hard. Blegh.

Alright, should go get ready for class.

Speaking of! Have I mentioned that I have to wear ugly navy blue scrubs to all of my cosmetology classes? Weird, isn't it? At least I'm comfortable and don't have to think about what I'm wearing. But man are they fug.

Alright, really going to get ready for class now.

Labels: , , ,

Comments on "Hey, Look!"