Nichole D.
Albuquerque, New Mexico

I currently live in New Mexico with my boyfriend and beautiful daughter in The Retro Palace. I'm currently a student double-majoring in Cosmetology and Architectural Drafting. I spend what little free time I have knitting, crocheting, sewing, and almost any other project I have time for. I do occasionally eat and shower, but only if there is no knitting to be done.

SavingNine on Ravelry

----------------------------


Photobucket

Thursday, November 06, 2008

Interview With The Hubbster

Alright, I recored this and am going to just write exactly what was said. Enjoy!

Me: So James, what is the meaning of life?

James: The meaning of life is to live.

Me: Would you rather be a beautiful, talented, and happy drag queen in a stable relationship with a partner of similar traits, or would you rather be beautiful, in a straight relationship, but unhappy for the rest of your life?

James: Well I guess it's all about happiness, so I'd go with the happy drag queen aspect.

Me: James, would you rather have glorious, beautiful locks of luscious flowing hair and never be able to cut it, or would you rather be completely bald, but handsome?

James: Completely bald and handsome.

Me: Knit or crochet?

James: Knit.

Me: If Pinocchio said "My nose is about to grow," what would happen?

James: Who asked that?

Me: Autumn.

James: Well that means he'd be lying or excited. One of the two.

Me: *uncontrollable laughter*

Me: Do you know the muffin man?

James: The muffin man?

Me: The muffin man.

James: On mulberry lane, or something like that?

Me: *more laughing*

Me: If olive oil comes from smashed olives, where does baby oil come from?

James: Alright, this isn't the James' obscure knowledge test! ...Smashed babies?

Me: if a smurf is chocking, what color does he turn?

James: White? I guess it depends on the race of the smurf.

Me: Why do they have braille on drive-thru ATMs?

James: For those blind drivers.

Me: Tattoos? Have any?

James: No. (side note: he wants to get one, though.)

Me: New Mexico or Minnesota? Details.

James: New Mexico for the mountains and the chile, Minnesota for the better education and United States. (side note for clarification: NM is kind of like a third-world country in some ways. That's what he means.)

Me: What was the one silly/funny/serious thing that made you decide to marry your wife?

James: That would have to be how fun and interesting our first date was.

Me: No, I'm not elaborating.

Me: if a hippo pooed while under water, would it float?

James: The hippo or the poop?

Me: Both.

James: Is that on there?

Me: No.

James: I'm not answering that.

Me: James, would you rather love and not be loved back, or be loved but never love?

James: Who asked that one?

Me: Autumn.

James: Did she ask all of these questions?

Me: *dirty look*

James: I would rather be loved and never love.

Me: What is your favorite color?

James: It all depends on my mood. I don't really have a favorite color. It's somewhere on the cool side, greens and blues, but it all depends on what its on. If...well like I love the color of autumn leaves, I love the color of a sunset, those are all warm colors of course, but it all depends.

Me: What is the weight of an unladen swallow?

James: African or European?

Me: Way to go baby! *high five*

James: As a footnote to all of this, those were not the most informative questions about me at all. Very disappointed in you blog readers.

Me: You can't insult my readers!

James: Oh. Nevermind.

Me: Well that was fun, don't you think?

James: Like having teeth pulled without Novocaine.

Labels: , ,

Comments on "Interview With The Hubbster"