Nichole D.
Albuquerque, New Mexico

I currently live in New Mexico with my boyfriend and beautiful daughter in The Retro Palace. I'm currently a student double-majoring in Cosmetology and Architectural Drafting. I spend what little free time I have knitting, crocheting, sewing, and almost any other project I have time for. I do occasionally eat and shower, but only if there is no knitting to be done.

SavingNine on Ravelry

----------------------------


Photobucket

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Randomosities

Remember, tomorrow is the last day of the Army of Women contest. Get your blogs posted and let me know! Also, if you wanted to donate a prize for the goodie box, please get in touch with me. It would be much appreciated!

Thought I would give a short "life" update. School has been going really well, and keeping me pretty busy. tomorrow I register for next semester's classes, which I am excited about. Been hunting for a job and a daycare for the Monsterette. I've been dealing with some rougher stuff, like my grandpa having cancer again, that is making life just a bit more stressful and not so fun at times.

I got glasses. I was getting really bad headaches with all the time I've been spending at the computer, and I knew it had to be vision-related. They've helped wonders, and I'm getting over how old having to wear glasses makes me feel, and starting to kind of like them.

I've been knitting on a hellacious project for The Hubbster. It's very cool, and he'll love it, but it has been driving me crazy. I just can't seem to get in the groove with this one. I'll be blogging more about that in the future, though.

I think that's about it for tonight, it is late and I need to get some sleep! See you tomorrow!

Labels: , , ,

Comments on "Randomosities"