Nichole D.
Albuquerque, New Mexico

I currently live in New Mexico with my boyfriend and beautiful daughter in The Retro Palace. I'm currently a student double-majoring in Cosmetology and Architectural Drafting. I spend what little free time I have knitting, crocheting, sewing, and almost any other project I have time for. I do occasionally eat and shower, but only if there is no knitting to be done.

SavingNine on Ravelry

----------------------------


Photobucket

Saturday, November 08, 2008

More Random Yarn

the lovely and incredibly talented Sarah traded me some yarn for some amigurumi. I, um, haven't finished the amigurumi yet, but I'm close to finishing them. I do feel guilty about it, especially since this gorgeous yarn is sitting in my stash already:

Perfect Day Yarns, Merino/Seacell in "Jungle"

Perfect Day Yarns Merino/Seacell in "Jungle"

This is Sarah's "Ode to the Sea" sock yarn, which is a merino/tencel blend. it is deliciously soft and yummy! The colorway is "Jungle". I think this yarn is going to become a pair of Monkey socks. The colors are perfect for the pattern, and really? Monkey socks? Jungle colorway? It's practically begging for it!

Sarah does some beautiful work, folks, and you should go snatch up what you can. You can find her amazing creations in yarn over at Perfect Day Yarns.

Thanks so much, Sarah!

Labels: ,

Comments on "More Random Yarn"