Nichole D.
Albuquerque, New Mexico

I currently live in New Mexico with my boyfriend and beautiful daughter in The Retro Palace. I'm currently a student double-majoring in Cosmetology and Architectural Drafting. I spend what little free time I have knitting, crocheting, sewing, and almost any other project I have time for. I do occasionally eat and shower, but only if there is no knitting to be done.

SavingNine on Ravelry

----------------------------


Photobucket

Sunday, November 09, 2008

Blah.

I was all ready to blog about Taos Wool Festival, but after going through all my pictures, I'm kind of just tired. So you get a crappy post instead.

We pawned off the Monsterette on grandma until Wednesday, which is heaven. James and I had a date tonight andwent to the bar to watch my foorball team beat the Eagles. Had some dinner, a couple beers, it was good fun. I am looking forward to not waking up to her harrassing me at 6 am tomorrow.

Will be blogging about Taos Wool Festival tomorrow- it'll be good, promise! Now it's off to bed for me...See you tomorrow!

Labels:

Comments on "Blah."