Nichole D.
Albuquerque, New Mexico

I currently live in New Mexico with my boyfriend and beautiful daughter in The Retro Palace. I'm currently a student double-majoring in Cosmetology and Architectural Drafting. I spend what little free time I have knitting, crocheting, sewing, and almost any other project I have time for. I do occasionally eat and shower, but only if there is no knitting to be done.

SavingNine on Ravelry

----------------------------


Photobucket

Friday, November 07, 2008

One Last Question

I forgot one of the questions on yesterday's interview, so here it is. Sorry, Katie!

Me: If you could go out to dinner with one person from history, who would it be, and where would you go eat?

James: I'm going to have to say Jesus. Well, all the people there at the last supper.

Me: But the question says just one person.

James: Fine. Jesus.

Me: And where would you go eat?

James: Ummmm.... Denny's.

Me: *Laughs uncontrollably*

James: If I could have all the disciples, I would go somewhere fancier, just so I could here them say "Jesus, party of 14?"

Labels: ,

Comments on "One Last Question"