Nichole D.
Albuquerque, New Mexico

I currently live in New Mexico with my boyfriend and beautiful daughter in The Retro Palace. I'm currently a student double-majoring in Cosmetology and Architectural Drafting. I spend what little free time I have knitting, crocheting, sewing, and almost any other project I have time for. I do occasionally eat and shower, but only if there is no knitting to be done.

SavingNine on Ravelry

----------------------------


Photobucket

Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Ten on Tuesday

Ten Things I Love Talking About

1. The Monsterette. Really, what parent can resist talking about their child whenever given the oppertunity?

2. Movies.

3. Knitting, of course!

4. Books and other readings- I love to get in discussions about this stuff.

5. Nerdy stuff- computers, RPGs, math, physics, and so on.

6. Weird or funny things I find on the internet.

7. The Hubbster. I know a lot of the times I talk about him, it's bitching about something, but hey, we all need that, right? I really do love the guy. Yes, even if he does leave cupboards open all the time and refuses to put dirty dishes in the dishwasher and still doesn't know where the pans live and leaves the cap off of the toothpaste...

8. Anything creative or crafty.

9. My ideas and thoughts on anything. (Okay, I know that was kind of vague, but I sometimes love to just babble about what's in my head.)

10. Alright, fine. I like to talk about sex. Well, not just about sex, stuff that revolves around it. Most of you who know me even a little are aware I'm a little lewd at times. But you love it, and you know it.

See you tomorrow, with more yarn pictures! Oh, and the questions for Hubbster are great so far, I'm getting excited for the interview, are you?

Labels: ,

Comments on "Ten on Tuesday"