Nichole D.
Albuquerque, New Mexico

I currently live in New Mexico with my boyfriend and beautiful daughter in The Retro Palace. I'm currently a student double-majoring in Cosmetology and Architectural Drafting. I spend what little free time I have knitting, crocheting, sewing, and almost any other project I have time for. I do occasionally eat and shower, but only if there is no knitting to be done.

SavingNine on Ravelry

----------------------------


Photobucket

Monday, September 14, 2009

Let's Try This Again...

I really miss blogging! I was thinking tonight that I really do have time to blog at least three times a week, if not more. And I like blogging. And I miss you guys, if there's anyone left out there! So, here I am. Blogging. Feels good. Hopefully I'll be able to peel myself away from Facebook long enough to start reading some of my favorite blogs again, too!

Well, let's see what's going on in my life. Still doing the whole college thing, that's going well. Still planning on getting a divorce, but me and the ex are getting along realy well, which is great. He's really a good friend. Me and Doc (the new beau) have been together 10 months as of today! Yay! We have been harmoniously coexisting for about 6 months now, and it's a really great relationship. He makes me happy. Now, I'd love to write lots about Doc, and I most likely will. I know that some of my readers out there (if they ARE still out there) are good friends of The Ex-Hubbster, so if you don't want to hear all about my new relationship, you might be better off not reading. Consider yourself disclaimed! Anywho. What, else... knitting! Have been getting my knitting mojo back, slowly. No photos yet, I need to try to buy my favorite photagraphy table bench thingy from The Ex-Hubbster. It was so perfect! Hmmm. Maybe I should call him and ask... OH! And Doc and I just signed a lease for an awesome house to rent for the next few years whilst we stick around here in Albuquerque. That's a blog post in itself, though! So, anyways, I'm back. And hopefully it's not a false alarm this time.

Labels:

Comments on "Let's Try This Again..."