Nichole D.
Albuquerque, New Mexico

I currently live in New Mexico with my boyfriend and beautiful daughter in The Retro Palace. I'm currently a student double-majoring in Cosmetology and Architectural Drafting. I spend what little free time I have knitting, crocheting, sewing, and almost any other project I have time for. I do occasionally eat and shower, but only if there is no knitting to be done.

SavingNine on Ravelry

----------------------------


Photobucket

Friday, September 18, 2009

Sick & Tired.

I went to the Student Health Services center on campus yesterday to get my nasty cough checked out. Apparently I have bronchitis. The nurse gave me a prescription for some antibiotics which I meant to pick up today, but of course The Monsterette barfed all over herself as soon as we got into the Wal-Mart parking lot. Joy. So, I'll pick that up tomorrow. Hopefully it will make me feel better. Today I was planning on catching up on some much needed R&R, but no go. Oh well. There's always next Friday. I haven't been sleeping well because of my waking up frequently with coughing fits, and some craziness going on in my life. Oh hell, let's skip to the good stuff.

My mom and dad are getting a divorce. Really, it's been a while coming, and it's for the better. But in the last week or so, a LOT of really messed up stuff about my dad has been coming into light. Apparently, he's been living a double life. I don't really want to get into the nitty gritty details, and most of you close to me already know them, anyways. But he's done some really hurtful stuff, not just to my mom, but to me and my siblings, as well. He's being a really big asshole, and I'm questioning if I really ever want to see or talk to him again. So that's been pretty rough. I'm not really sure how to deal with it all, I'm still in shock about a lot of it.

All in all, it's been a really long week. Hopefully I'll be able to muster the energy to go to the State Fair tomorrow.

On a more postive note, I did get new shoes today. Woot for new shoes!

Labels: , ,

Comments on "Sick & Tired."