Nichole D.
Albuquerque, New Mexico

I currently live in New Mexico with my boyfriend and beautiful daughter in The Retro Palace. I'm currently a student double-majoring in Cosmetology and Architectural Drafting. I spend what little free time I have knitting, crocheting, sewing, and almost any other project I have time for. I do occasionally eat and shower, but only if there is no knitting to be done.

SavingNine on Ravelry

----------------------------


Photobucket

Friday, November 13, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins

Sara does this, and I'm going to start doing it, as well! Here is the site if you would like to do it, too! The part that is in bold is what I have filled in.

1. The last band I saw live was TOOL a few months ago.
2. What I look forward to most on Thanksgiving is being with my family and friends.
3. My Christmas/holiday shopping is barely started.
4. Thoughts of knitting fill my head.
5. I wish I could wear pajamas all day, every day.
6. Bagpipes are cool.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to knitting and girl movies, tomorrow my plans include our one year anniversary celebration in Santa Fe and Sunday, I want to go to the bar and watch football all day!

Labels: , ,

Comments on "Friday Fill-Ins"