Nichole D.
Albuquerque, New Mexico

I currently live in New Mexico with my boyfriend and beautiful daughter in The Retro Palace. I'm currently a student double-majoring in Cosmetology and Architectural Drafting. I spend what little free time I have knitting, crocheting, sewing, and almost any other project I have time for. I do occasionally eat and shower, but only if there is no knitting to be done.

SavingNine on Ravelry

----------------------------


Photobucket

Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Ten on Tuesday

Ten (Favorite) Ways to Waste Time on the Internet

1. Ravelry! (For those of you who don't know what that is, it's an internet heaven for knitters and crocheters.)
2. FaceBook
3. Searching for new recipes
4. Reading blogs (I use Bloglines)
5. Pogo
6. Searching for craft ideas
7. Adding to my Amazon wishlist
8. Browsing Etsy
9. Did I already say FaceBook?
10. Yarn Shopping

Happy Tuesday everyone!

Labels: ,

Comments on "Ten on Tuesday"