Nichole D.
Albuquerque, New Mexico

I currently live in New Mexico with my boyfriend and beautiful daughter in The Retro Palace. I'm currently a student double-majoring in Cosmetology and Architectural Drafting. I spend what little free time I have knitting, crocheting, sewing, and almost any other project I have time for. I do occasionally eat and shower, but only if there is no knitting to be done.

SavingNine on Ravelry

----------------------------


Photobucket

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Ten on Tuesday

Ten Favorite Song Covers

1. Alien Ant Farm's version of "Smooth Criminal" by Micheal Jackson

2. Richard Cheese's version of "Rape Me" by Nirvana (Really, anything by Richard Cheese! Check him out!)

3. Hayseed Dixie's version of "War Pigs" by Black Sabbath (Hayseed is awesome, too!)

4. Dynamite Hack's version of "Boyz in da Hood" by Easy E

5. White and Nerdy" by Weird Al (originally "Ridin' Dirty" by Chamillionare)

6. Anything Apocalyptica did with the cellos (their new original stuff is SHIT)

7. Cake's version of "I Will Survive" by Gloria Gaynor

8. Perfect Circle's version of "Fiddle and the Drum" by Joni Mitchell

9. Jimi Hendrix playing the national anthem.

10. TOOL's version of "No Quarter" by Led Zeppelin

Labels: , ,

Comments on "Ten on Tuesday"