Nichole D.
Albuquerque, New Mexico

I currently live in New Mexico with my boyfriend and beautiful daughter in The Retro Palace. I'm currently a student double-majoring in Cosmetology and Architectural Drafting. I spend what little free time I have knitting, crocheting, sewing, and almost any other project I have time for. I do occasionally eat and shower, but only if there is no knitting to be done.

SavingNine on Ravelry

----------------------------


Photobucket

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Since I was out of town on Saturday and no internet, I hand-wrote my post. Here's what I wrote:

Happy anniversary to me and my wonderful boyfriend! I can't believe it has already been one year. it's been a crazy wonderful adventure so far, and I cannot wait for the years to come. Hopefully there is lots of them! He makes me so happy, and is such a wonderful man. I am so lucky to have such a wonderful guy in my life!

We are up in Santa Fe celebrating, and I am starting on my first drink- a yummy margarita in the hotel room. I'm sure there will be much more drinking, some yummy food, and lots of fun! See you guys back on the interwebs tomorrow.

Labels:

Comments on ""