Nichole D.
Albuquerque, New Mexico

I currently live in New Mexico with my boyfriend and beautiful daughter in The Retro Palace. I'm currently a student double-majoring in Cosmetology and Architectural Drafting. I spend what little free time I have knitting, crocheting, sewing, and almost any other project I have time for. I do occasionally eat and shower, but only if there is no knitting to be done.

SavingNine on Ravelry

----------------------------


Photobucket

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Weekends are Never Long Enough

It's Sunday already! Gah! I hate how fast the weekends go.

Doc and I had a great time in Santa Fe for our anniversary. Drinks, dinner, and much love and fun was had. He really is a great guy. I took him to one of my favorite places for breakfast this morning, and that was really yummy. I wish we didn't live an hour from there!

Today is just a mellow day, watching football, doing some knitting. Hope you all had a good weekend!

Labels: ,

Comments on "Weekends are Never Long Enough"