Nichole D.
Albuquerque, New Mexico

I currently live in New Mexico with my boyfriend and beautiful daughter in The Retro Palace. I'm currently a student double-majoring in Cosmetology and Architectural Drafting. I spend what little free time I have knitting, crocheting, sewing, and almost any other project I have time for. I do occasionally eat and shower, but only if there is no knitting to be done.

SavingNine on Ravelry

----------------------------


Photobucket

Friday, January 15, 2010

Friday Fill-Ins #159

1. The lesson I learned yesterday was that good friends are priceless.
2.The kitchen is inevitably where friends and family meet.
3. All these years I have been a mom already- wow! What a crazy ride.
4.October 14th is when I arrived.
5. The truth is, I wish I had more time and energy to knit.
6. Monsterette's daycare recital is what I remember most from that day.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to avoiding my homework with Sims 3 and internet, tomorrow my plans include still avoiding my homework and maybe a trip to the park and Sunday, I want to watch playoffs and get that pesky homework finished!

More blogging soon. I swear.

Labels: ,

Comments on "Friday Fill-Ins #159"