Nichole D.
Albuquerque, New Mexico

I currently live in New Mexico with my boyfriend and beautiful daughter in The Retro Palace. I'm currently a student double-majoring in Cosmetology and Architectural Drafting. I spend what little free time I have knitting, crocheting, sewing, and almost any other project I have time for. I do occasionally eat and shower, but only if there is no knitting to be done.

SavingNine on Ravelry

----------------------------


Photobucket

Sunday, June 11, 2006

Productive Weekend

This weekend has gone by so fast! I fee like I have gotten a lot done, though. For starters, I finished "A Night in the Lonesome October". It was a lot of fun to read! It was a really excellent story. It made me laugh a lot, and it was really easy to read because it was one of those books you just can't put down. I wanted to know what happened every time I turned the page. The new book I am reading is called "Broken for You" by Stephanie Callos. It it excellent so far- I really am interested in the characters and the story. It is told really well and I hope it continues to be told as well as it has been. I'll let you know what I think when I am done with it, of course! I'm glad that I am slowly working through my long list of "books to read".

I also made a lot of progress on Joie's wrap dress. I decided that I just couldn't bear to rip it all out and start something new. I finished one side of the front part of the wrap, and am almost halfway through the other side. I'd like to have it finished this week- I'll make sure to post pictures of it when I'm done with it. I also bought yarn for the other pattern I want to do for her- the top I mentioned earlier. I bought more cotton, in a pretty white/pinks/purples yarn. I bought another set of size one needles, also, so I can get to work on my socks with the awesome yarn from my Dye-O-Rama pal!

All in all, a good weekend. It went by way to fast, though.

Labels: ,

Comments on "Productive Weekend"

 

Blogger Queen Geek said ... (11:52 AM) : 

I'm about to start reading Lonesome October, I'm glad you liked it so much. Trent says that his dad really loved writing that book after being under contract for so many books before. I'm guessing that it shows!