Nichole D.
Albuquerque, New Mexico

I currently live in New Mexico with my boyfriend and beautiful daughter in The Retro Palace. I'm currently a student double-majoring in Cosmetology and Architectural Drafting. I spend what little free time I have knitting, crocheting, sewing, and almost any other project I have time for. I do occasionally eat and shower, but only if there is no knitting to be done.

SavingNine on Ravelry

----------------------------


Photobucket

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Proximity

A little meme from strangelittlemama.


Take a look around you. Apart from your computer and its peripherals, and your computer desk/table/milk crate and chair, what, in order of their physical closeness, are the five things nearest to you right now?

1. An empty bowl of cereal
2. a $20 bill
3. an unopened pack of mug hooks
4. A pen
5. salt shaker

Labels:

Comments on "Proximity"

 

Blogger Queen Geek said ... (1:40 PM) : 

1) My purse
2) A container of Watermellon Juice
3) A box of tissues
4) A mostly empty bottle of water
5) My Lucky bamboo plant

Guess I'm thirsty...

 

Blogger KnitPastis said ... (6:41 AM) : 

1. Camera
2. Eiffel Tower statue
3. Lots of ink pens & markers
4. Pad of paper
5. A cup of hot coffee

Hey girl, email me...I misplaced your email..

 

Blogger Miss Maya said ... (11:21 AM) : 

1. a bracelet I broke
2. cell phone
3. picture of students from Bangladesh
4. Hair clip
5. head phones