Nichole D.
Albuquerque, New Mexico

I currently live in New Mexico with my boyfriend and beautiful daughter in The Retro Palace. I'm currently a student double-majoring in Cosmetology and Architectural Drafting. I spend what little free time I have knitting, crocheting, sewing, and almost any other project I have time for. I do occasionally eat and shower, but only if there is no knitting to be done.

SavingNine on Ravelry

----------------------------


Photobucket

Monday, June 19, 2006

Saying Hello

Hello! Not much to write about today. Father's Day was fun, James' sister was in town from Wyoming and took us out to lunch at Garduno's- YUM! I made him breakfast, too. That was about it! Today I don't really have much planned besides hanging out and playing some video games. James and I picked up Dark Cloud 2, which we had picked up before because we really liked the first one. The first time we played the second one, we didn't like it because it's quite a bit different from the first. This time around we're really enjoying it.

Check out this awesome picture- it's my blog flower! The program takes the url from any website and makes into this cool flowery graph. Thanks to Ann and Kay from Mason-Dixon Knitting for finding it. Want one of your own? click here!

Blog Flower

Labels: ,

Comments on "Saying Hello"