Nichole D.
Albuquerque, New Mexico

I currently live in New Mexico with my boyfriend and beautiful daughter in The Retro Palace. I'm currently a student double-majoring in Cosmetology and Architectural Drafting. I spend what little free time I have knitting, crocheting, sewing, and almost any other project I have time for. I do occasionally eat and shower, but only if there is no knitting to be done.

SavingNine on Ravelry

----------------------------


Photobucket

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Scootchin' Along

Well, Joie is scootching. I'm not sure what else to call it- she isn't quite crawling, but more wiggling and squirming and rolling her way all over the apartment. Getting into everything she can, as well! since yesterday, she has already successfully dumped out a bag of diapers, gotten under the crib, pulled a ball of yarn out a plastic bag, gotten tangled up in some cords...I could go on, but I'm sure you get the picture. I'm not sure what I am going to do when she actually starts crawling and gets around a lot faster...I wonder if they have something like a "dog run" for children?

Labels: ,

Comments on "Scootchin' Along"

 

Blogger Queen Geek said ... (9:55 AM) : 

Ooh, I'm going to have to Joie-proof my apartment sooner than I thought!

Hey, couldn't you knit a "kid-run"? That would be pretty cool. It might take a year though...hmmm.

 

Blogger Mama Grouch said ... (6:54 PM) : 

We should race the kiddos...my Creep against your Joie.

Better 'n turtle races.

I have to say, THANK YOU FOR LINKING TO MAG KNITS. How did I not know about this deliciously knitty-like online magazine of free patterns? I am feeling all fizzy just thinking of the patterns that are at my cheapskate fingertips.