Nichole D.
Albuquerque, New Mexico

I currently live in New Mexico with my boyfriend and beautiful daughter in The Retro Palace. I'm currently a student double-majoring in Cosmetology and Architectural Drafting. I spend what little free time I have knitting, crocheting, sewing, and almost any other project I have time for. I do occasionally eat and shower, but only if there is no knitting to be done.

SavingNine on Ravelry

----------------------------


Photobucket

Sunday, July 23, 2006

Pictures and Stuff

Things have been going pretty good. I drove the car on real roads with real traffic this weekend and didn't kill us. I'm getting more used to driving the stick shift, although I don't really like it. Maybe once I get used to it, I'll like driving more, but at the time being it just feels like it is too much to do just to drive. One good thing about not driving, though, it extra knitting time! Once we get some batteries charged for the new camera, I'll have some good knitting pictures and a few other goodies for you! Yep, I got us a new digital camera. Well, technically it was James' birthday present that we opened early (his birthday isn't for a few more weeks.) It's a Fujifilm Finepix E510, if you were wondering. It's reeealy nice and I got an amazing deal on Ebay. So yaay for that!

Okay everyone, here are a couple of the pictures from our little excursion last weekend. Enjoy!

Ooops! Mexico!


Yuccas at White Sands


White Sands


White Sands


White Sands

Labels: ,

Comments on "Pictures and Stuff"

 

Blogger Cari said ... (7:56 PM) : 

Wow, your White Sands pics are amazing!