Nichole D.
Albuquerque, New Mexico

I currently live in New Mexico with my boyfriend and beautiful daughter in The Retro Palace. I'm currently a student double-majoring in Cosmetology and Architectural Drafting. I spend what little free time I have knitting, crocheting, sewing, and almost any other project I have time for. I do occasionally eat and shower, but only if there is no knitting to be done.

SavingNine on Ravelry

----------------------------


Photobucket

Thursday, August 31, 2006

My Swanky New PSP

No, not one of those newfangled hand-held whatchamahoosits. Close though! Well, not really. Okay, not even close. Introducing, my Project Spectrum Purse! That's right, today, the last day of Project Spectrum, with no planning at all, I whipped out a cute little shoulder tote in some cool neutral fabric I had lying around. As some of you may know (and if you didn't, I'm about to tell you), August was neutral month for Project Spectrum. So, without further ado, I present to you in all its neutral glory, my new purse!


Purse

This is the front. The black ribbon goes around the entire purse as an elegant accent. I lined the inside with a plain black- the same fabric I used to make the shoulder strap. I really love it! The fabric is great- it is some fabric James picked out over a year ago that I used to make his requested pillowcase. Here is another view.
Purse

Now, for some shits n' giggles, here is a cool stormy sunset picture that I took a few weeks back.


Sunset

Labels: ,

Comments on "My Swanky New PSP"

 

Blogger Queen Geek said ... (9:10 AM) : 

Fabulous purse! And beautiful sunset! Cheers on both accomplishments.

 

Blogger Mama Grouch said ... (9:05 PM) : 

Very nice! Why am I only now finding out about Project Spectrum now that it is done?

grumble, grumble, story of my life...

 

Blogger Cari said ... (10:32 PM) : 

Wow, that purse is gorgeous!