Nichole D.
Albuquerque, New Mexico

I currently live in New Mexico with my boyfriend and beautiful daughter in The Retro Palace. I'm currently a student double-majoring in Cosmetology and Architectural Drafting. I spend what little free time I have knitting, crocheting, sewing, and almost any other project I have time for. I do occasionally eat and shower, but only if there is no knitting to be done.

SavingNine on Ravelry

----------------------------


Photobucket

Thursday, August 24, 2006

Nichole Needs...

A cool little waste of time I saw over here. Thought I would do it to increase my post total for the week. You should try it, at least for your own personal enjoyment! Google "your name needs" and see what comes up! Here are a few of my favorites.

  • Nichole needs all the prayer she can get.
  • Nichole needs to get hooked on some Twinkies!
  • Nichole needs her pants back.
It's hard to find some that are the actual spelling of my name! Lots of Nicole Ritchie comments. Anyways- go do some slacking and see what comes up with your name!!

Labels:

Comments on "Nichole Needs..."

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:34 PM) : 

I spell my name the same way you do!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:01 PM) : 

ok yeah u dont meet many nicholes rather than nicoles but i am a nichole too. they tell me that it is the french way of spelling it cus my mom took french and thought that all nicoles/nicholes were spelt that way so thats my name and yours and the other person that says its hers too and the other very fuw ppl i know.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:33 AM) : 

It's nice to see some other Nichole's out there I'm 26 and have met 1 person in my whole life who spelled her name like mine.

 

Blogger mom49319 said ... (5:57 AM) : 

I am another one who spells it Nichole. kinda need you dont see it like that often and now look at us all.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:35 AM) : 

Hola....yet another NicHole here! I LOVE the way my name is spelled!! Im 28, Ive met one or two others who spell their name with an "H".

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:06 AM) : 

just another Nichole here I have only seen it this way when I was in school I went with another Nichole. Have you ever seen it spelled Nicholle I think that is even more rare.-nicholespalms

 

Blogger lukienrysmom said ... (5:24 AM) : 

I spell my name NicHole toooo. I have struggled all my life to get people to spell my name correctly!! I am glad that I am not the only one :O).

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:07 AM) : 

Ok so I'm a 26 year old NicHole from Cali/now in Iowa... we sooo need to make a myspace group for the people who know how Nichole is supposed to be spelled! (I can almost NEVER find any magnets with my name on them correctly)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:59 AM) : 

hey there.. another nichole here.. I live in a tiny town called Weed and I have meet just a few other girls named nichole that spell it that way.. nice to meet you! =)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:58 PM) : 

Holy crap, I'ts awesome to see a bunch of Nicholes.. ya know whenever someone spells my name wrong I tell them, "There's a hole in my name" this comment is usually followed by blank stares. lmao I really do need a cool little waste of time! addios

I don't have a blogger... I have stupid myspace though.... har, www.myspace.com/elementalspirit

 

Blogger Burg said ... (7:52 AM) : 

Im a NICHOLE too!!! I love the way its spelled but i dont ever see ne thing spelled that way! When my parents go away they ysed to get those stupid license plates but they were always spelled nicole. and iv even be called ni-CHOLE like with the "ch" sound niCHOLE? dumb people!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:45 PM) : 

noticed that you guys were talking about the way you spell your names. i'm a Nichole too. i used to get so annoyed in high school when my teachers would spell it wrong (no matter how many times i corrected them on it) if ya ever wanna chat you can find me on myspace. www.myspace.com/x19borntorock85x

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:11 AM) : 

HOlY CRAP!!! I have never seen some many right ways of spelling NICHOLE in my life!!! My parents said it was their way of compromising between the French NICHOLLE and Gergman NICOLE. No one ever spells my name correctly the first time around or usually the second either! congrats on being the few ladies

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:21 AM) : 

Well, just like all the others, I am a NicHole too! I am from Tennessee, but now live in Florida. I found your site by doing the..."Nichole needs" thing in Google! LOL That is probably how we are running across so many NicHole's! :o) Hey to all those Nichole's out there! At least WE know how to spell it correctly!! Have a great one!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:16 AM) : 

My middle name is Nichole and I also spell it with the H. No one else I know spells it the same way

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:31 PM) : 

It's always nice to meet girls who's parents could actually spell right!!! I've only ever met two other people with my name, because Nicole is not the same name as the awesome NICHOLE!!!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:11 PM) : 

Nice to meet other people who have the "h". I once had a teacher in middle school that kept insisting that I spelled my name wrong. Its nice to know that I'm not the only one out there!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:44 PM) : 

I'm Nichole from Myrtle Beach, SC!! Really cool to see some more of us. Now we need to end the conspiracy against us by all the with NO H's. It should be our right to walk into a store & walk out with personalized products but NO we get stuck with the make your own. What's that all about?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:33 AM) : 

I am a 25 year old Nichole and I was originally supposed to be named Ni'chole but the state of TX didn't recognize the apotheosizes in my mom's application for my birth certificate. I find it annoying to constantly have my name misspelled as Nicole, but I love being Nichole (Nicole with an H) It has helped me stand out form the 2-4 other Nicole's in classes over the years. And I found this page by doing the google search Nichole needs... I can be found on yahoo instant messenger as tntygerlilly.

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (4:04 PM) : 

I am also a Nichole. I'm 19 years old from Virginia.
I used to get so mad as a child going into the classroom on the first day of school and seeing my name on the desk spelled wrong. But I've kind of given up on people spelling it correctly now.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:57 PM) : 

hello. I am 31 and the older you are the less you will find people your age with the spelling NicHole. I feel your pain! I hated when I was a kid and could NEVER find the personalized stuff! BTW, I am a Nichole D. too, the D. is for Dawn. Great to meet all of you NicHoles!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:38 AM) : 

wow i never knew there was so many nicHoles out there. i am another nichole. i am 25 years old and from floida. i have only known maybe 2 other ppl that spell it this way. i was also annoyed never to be able to get personalized things but i love the way my name is spelt. i wouldnt change it for anything. and for the person who said that stupid ppl would pronounce nichole with the ch sound, ive had that happen and i hate it. obviously im not ni-ch-ole, theres no such name, morons!!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:15 PM) : 

Nichole from Virginia, I'm Nichole from California, 19 too. It's awesome to see this spelling, I have yet to meet anyone who spells their name the way I do. It's great to see you all out there!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:34 AM) : 

Me Too! I am a Nichole! I totally get peaved when it is not spelled right! Plus it totally looks naked and lame without the H - I am on myspace if anyone wants to check it out - myspace.com/nldavidson76!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:05 AM) : 

I am a NicHole too, I just hate the fact that when you want to but personalized stuff it is always spelled nicole.... so when I do see stuff spelled "right" I buy it all up!!!
My father decided to spell it this way because it was unique.... boy was he right! Although sometimes it is kind of annoying!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:47 PM) : 

I'm also Nichole with the 'H'. Whenever I tell someone my name I not only have to spell out my last name, but my first too. At first it was kind of annoying, but now I'm so use to it I just say... Nichole. N... I... C... H... O... L... E... ha, ha. I've never actually met another Nichole.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:49 PM) : 

wow...I love that all of us Nicholes are making our mark on this page!! I work at a credit union (bank) and whenever I see people who spell there name like mine I get all excited!!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:51 PM) : 

oh... by the way, to all you nicHoles on here, if you do have a myspace, hit me up!! myspace.com/nicholeandsyris,

my sons name is Syris....and NO ONES ever gonna spell his name right EITHER!!! What a mean mommy huh? ha!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:31 AM) : 

"The NicHoles" Im 29, I live in Hastings, MN...originally from the Northwoods of WI.... Im Nichole Marie, AKA NIC on myspace