Nichole D.
Albuquerque, New Mexico

I currently live in New Mexico with my boyfriend and beautiful daughter in The Retro Palace. I'm currently a student double-majoring in Cosmetology and Architectural Drafting. I spend what little free time I have knitting, crocheting, sewing, and almost any other project I have time for. I do occasionally eat and shower, but only if there is no knitting to be done.

SavingNine on Ravelry

----------------------------


Photobucket

Thursday, September 21, 2006

This Sucks.

The last few days have been taxing on me. I'm not really one to air dirty luandry on the internet, so I'm not going to go into details, but there are some major family issues happening with my family. It is really bumming me out. It's a painful ordeal, and I'm stressed. I'm biting my nails again. My sister called me last night in tears, which only exacerbated the whole feeling crappy about it. Thank God I have a supportive man- he cuddled some with me and let me cry, and then we had some vodka and koolade and played Tiger Woods Golf on the PlayStation. It made me feel better- I don't think I would have been able to sleep with the weight of all that is going on on my mind. I'm still all stressed about it and it makes my stomach hurt. I hope everything works out okay, but I think it will be a messy affair. I guess all I can do for now is pray and be as supportive as I can from hundreds of miles away. I miss my family.

Labels: , ,

Comments on "This Sucks."

 

Blogger Ann said ... (7:35 PM) : 

Sending a hug your way...

 

Blogger Queen Geek said ... (3:18 PM) : 

Oh sweetie! I had no idea you had so much going on. You know you can call me to talk any time day or night! I mean it! Take care of yourself. I'll see you tomorrow for some geeky goodness!!