Nichole D.
Albuquerque, New Mexico

I currently live in New Mexico with my boyfriend and beautiful daughter in The Retro Palace. I'm currently a student double-majoring in Cosmetology and Architectural Drafting. I spend what little free time I have knitting, crocheting, sewing, and almost any other project I have time for. I do occasionally eat and shower, but only if there is no knitting to be done.

SavingNine on Ravelry

----------------------------


Photobucket

Monday, October 02, 2006

New Read

Since I am currently too poor to pick up the new book I've been coveting, and my list of "Books to Read" is really long, I have moved on and am currently reading The Electric Michelangelo by Sarah Hall. I picked it up because it was really cheap, and about a tattoo artist. I've been struggling to get it started, but it is really interesting so far, and I can tell this is going to be one of those books that sucks you into its pages and doesn't let go until you've read every word. The author writes beautifully, and it is so easy to get the feeling and images she conveys. I like that. I'll keep you updated and tell you all a bit more once I get a little further into the story.

I think once I finish this book, I have three more that I own that I have on my list. At least, I can only think of three at the moment. I think that my reward for reading all three will be a new book. Can you guess which one it might be? Hmmm....

Labels:

Comments on "New Read"

 

Blogger Queen Geek said ... (4:21 PM) : 

Hmmm I wonder what book that might be.... hee hee