Nichole D.
Albuquerque, New Mexico

I currently live in New Mexico with my boyfriend and beautiful daughter in The Retro Palace. I'm currently a student double-majoring in Cosmetology and Architectural Drafting. I spend what little free time I have knitting, crocheting, sewing, and almost any other project I have time for. I do occasionally eat and shower, but only if there is no knitting to be done.

SavingNine on Ravelry

----------------------------


Photobucket

Monday, September 11, 2006

Remembrance.

5 years ago, many of us spent the day staring at a tv somewhere, shocked into silence at the horror that was displayed there. For the unlucky ones, the horror was knowing that a loved one was gone forever. Today I remember quietly how I spent my day, the sadness that I felt, the rush of emotions that came with it all. I hope you will take time out of your day to remember, too.

Im ny remembrance today, I hope to honor a man I do not know, nor never will. His name is Thomas Joseph Sgroi, and he died in the Twin Towers where he worked. He was 45 years old. I have not been able to find much out about him, but I know there is a family out there that misses him. You are all in my prayers.

Labels:

Comments on "Remembrance."