Nichole D.
Albuquerque, New Mexico

I currently live in New Mexico with my boyfriend and beautiful daughter in The Retro Palace. I'm currently a student double-majoring in Cosmetology and Architectural Drafting. I spend what little free time I have knitting, crocheting, sewing, and almost any other project I have time for. I do occasionally eat and shower, but only if there is no knitting to be done.

SavingNine on Ravelry

----------------------------


Photobucket

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Blog Problems

So, I switched over to Blogger Beta a few days before I had finished my new design. Thankfully, they let you still use the old template style, because the new one is all full of widgets and absolutes and other weird things that I don't understand. (I guess it's some weird server code or something stupid like that.) Well, folks, all is not coming up roses here. for whatever reason, Blogger decided that in their beta version, each post page would be it's very own website. (the post page would be the one that displays just the post you want to see and none of the others.) This has been my major headache for two days now. For whatever reason, when you click the link that takes you to the post page from my main blog site, it fucks all of the layout up and stacks it instead of setting it up all pretty side by side. so far, the only thing I have been able to fix is to put the sidebars in the right place, but then the whole body of the post disappears. This really sucks, folks. I may just break down and figure out all the mumbo jumbo that is Blogger Beta.

Moving right along, I finished the Pink Muppet Murder Scarf and now am cranking out the purple one. The knitting is easy and fairly mindless (Fun Fur can be tricky!) so hopefully this one will be done in a few days as well, and then I can move on to other knitting goodness. Once I get this one done, I'll post pictures of both of them together. I don't think I can allow more than one post a year that involves pictures of Fun Fur. Once these are done, I have just a few dwindling Super Secret Christmas Gifts that I need to get needles for. Very do-able in the next month. Yaay! I may have time to knit for myself before Christmas!

Labels: , , ,

Comments on "Blog Problems"

 

Blogger Queen Geek said ... (10:02 PM) : 

Sorry about your crazy blog woes. I can't wait to see the dead muppet scarves though!