Nichole D.
Albuquerque, New Mexico

I currently live in New Mexico with my boyfriend and beautiful daughter in The Retro Palace. I'm currently a student double-majoring in Cosmetology and Architectural Drafting. I spend what little free time I have knitting, crocheting, sewing, and almost any other project I have time for. I do occasionally eat and shower, but only if there is no knitting to be done.

SavingNine on Ravelry

----------------------------


Photobucket

Thursday, November 23, 2006

HEY!!

So, for whatever reason, the craphole that is Blogger Beta decided to switch how they do their feeds. So, for all of you out there who are subscribed to my site through bloglines or some other nifty notifier, you have to click here and subscribe to the url that comes up. That is my new feed. Make sure to read all the posts you've missed bacause of wonky Blogger Beta. If you want to do it another time, just find the little guy that tells you how over in the "Who I Am" section on my right sidebar. This really pisses me off, by the way. I think Blogger Beta sucks nuts. Seriously, it has taken me all week just to adjust everything and get it working properly.(Erin, when you're ready to switch over, give me a holler, because you're template is based off of mine. )

Hope you all have a very happy Thanksgiving!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Labels: , ,

Comments on "HEY!!"

 

Blogger Queen Geek said ... (9:07 AM) : 

Love that picture!!
I'm scared to switch over...do I hafta? meep.

Happy Thanksgiving! See you tonight!