Nichole D.
Albuquerque, New Mexico

I currently live in New Mexico with my boyfriend and beautiful daughter in The Retro Palace. I'm currently a student double-majoring in Cosmetology and Architectural Drafting. I spend what little free time I have knitting, crocheting, sewing, and almost any other project I have time for. I do occasionally eat and shower, but only if there is no knitting to be done.

SavingNine on Ravelry

----------------------------


Photobucket

Saturday, December 09, 2006

I'm Up.

Yep. Not only am I awake, but I'm ready for work. Yaay. Sorry, I'll try to curb my enthusiasm a bit. Ahem. I closed last night, which means I didn't get home until one o' clock this morning. I finally got to bed a little after two. Joie woke me up (screaming, I might add) at seven. I have to go work an eight hour shift. Man, am I stoked! Doesn't my life sound like fun?! I don't know what dickhead scheduled me like this, but I hope they burn in hell for the cruel and unsual punishment of a working mother.

Moving on, we discovered one of our mice escaped sometime yesterday. I can see the semi humor in the situation, but I'm still really not to pleased about having a mouse wandering our apartment. I'm going to set some humane traps, and hope she surfaces. At least we know this is a healthy mouse, and we don't have to worry about Hanta Virus and The Plague. (Yes, we still have the plague in New Mexico. It's like a third world country, right in America's backyard!)

I am going to apologize now if I offended anyone, it's too early for my brain to know right from wrong.

P.S. Fuck you, holidailies, and your 8-hour-in-between-posting rule. Last time I posted was yesterday, who the fuck cares if I post less than 8 hours since that one if it's a completely different day? You can burn in hell, too.

Labels: ,

Comments on "I'm Up."

 

Blogger Queen Geek said ... (7:27 PM) : 

Yes, grrr and rar! I feel ya sister.

So did the mouse surface? Your hula girl surfaced in Trent's office, just so you know.