Nichole D.
Albuquerque, New Mexico

I currently live in New Mexico with my boyfriend and beautiful daughter in The Retro Palace. I'm currently a student double-majoring in Cosmetology and Architectural Drafting. I spend what little free time I have knitting, crocheting, sewing, and almost any other project I have time for. I do occasionally eat and shower, but only if there is no knitting to be done.

SavingNine on Ravelry

----------------------------


Photobucket

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Eek!

I know- I haven't blogged in almost a month! I'm sorry, guys. I'm extra sorry that this is such a lame post- just thought I would let everyone know that I'm still alive. Life has been so crazy! Not much knitting has been going on, but I need to finish the scarf I'm knitting for my final SP package. The sock has made some progress, and I've been working on the crochet scarf I started a few months ago for the Project Spectrum blue month. I'm trying to catch up, finish some UFO's that have been sitting around way too long, and get a start on some Christmas knitting. I promise there will be a less lame post in the next week.

Labels:

Comments on "Eek!"

 

Blogger Queen Geek said ... (2:19 PM) : 

Miss you...miss reading your blogs...pouting now...