Nichole D.
Albuquerque, New Mexico

I currently live in New Mexico with my boyfriend and beautiful daughter in The Retro Palace. I'm currently a student double-majoring in Cosmetology and Architectural Drafting. I spend what little free time I have knitting, crocheting, sewing, and almost any other project I have time for. I do occasionally eat and shower, but only if there is no knitting to be done.

SavingNine on Ravelry

----------------------------


Photobucket

Friday, April 20, 2007

Alive!

No, not the movie that involves crashing airplanes and butt cheek consumption. Me! I actually have a lot of things to blog about, but no real time to do it. So, for now, just an update to let you know I still am breathing, and that there are some better blog posts to be read in the future.

Labels:

Comments on "Alive!"

 

Blogger HoD said ... (4:33 PM) : 

Good to see you are alive and well :)

John