Nichole D.
Albuquerque, New Mexico

I currently live in New Mexico with my boyfriend and beautiful daughter in The Retro Palace. I'm currently a student double-majoring in Cosmetology and Architectural Drafting. I spend what little free time I have knitting, crocheting, sewing, and almost any other project I have time for. I do occasionally eat and shower, but only if there is no knitting to be done.

SavingNine on Ravelry

----------------------------


Photobucket

Sunday, March 11, 2007

Thanks Again

I know I already said thanks to Cassandra, but here is another thanks! I agreed to do a small favorite color swap with her after she missed the sign ups. She really sent me an awesome package- look!

FCS2 Package 1

Included in the package was:

- a cute journal- it will come in handy for knitting notes when mine is full!

- 3 sheets of butterfly stickers, which I love. now to find something worthy to adorn...

- a bag each of Jelly Belly jelly Beans (my favorite!), Bit-O-Honey (another childhood favorite), and Peppermint Patties. Not pictured because, well, it only took a matter of days to devour all of it.

- A gigantic ball of dishcloth cotton. (squee!)This one, though, is not going to become dishcloths, nosiree. It is going to be mixed with coordinating pink, yellow, orange, and green, (oh, and maybe white. We'll see.) and become an awesome mitered square blanket for The Monsterette.
I'm super excited to start this project!

- a normal sized ball of red, white, and blue dishcloth cotton. This one will become dishcloths. It isn't pictured because The Monsterette got her hands on it and it is no condition to be shown to the general public. Thank goodness it is practically impossible to tangle dishcloth cotton, huh?

Like I said, a really great package! Thanks a ton for the wonderful gifts.

In the next episode, there will definitely be knitting content, pictures of more new yarn, and a FO! Aren't you excited? don't change that channel...

Labels:

Comments on "Thanks Again"