Nichole D.
Albuquerque, New Mexico

I currently live in New Mexico with my boyfriend and beautiful daughter in The Retro Palace. I'm currently a student double-majoring in Cosmetology and Architectural Drafting. I spend what little free time I have knitting, crocheting, sewing, and almost any other project I have time for. I do occasionally eat and shower, but only if there is no knitting to be done.

SavingNine on Ravelry

----------------------------


Photobucket

Monday, June 18, 2007

Random Things Meme

Alright, I know I'm one of the last people in blog world to do this meme, but at least I'm getting around to it! I was tagged by Jennifer, but her blog seems to have randomly disappeared. (Jennifer, if your out there, leave me a new blog link!) Here you go- some random facts about me.

1.I'm currently a beauty school dropout. I'll be finishing someday, though!

2. I currently have nine tattoos. I'd love to have more, though! A whopping five of them are butterflies. Maybe someday I'll get the Hubbster to take some pictures of them to share with you guys!

3. I hated the color pink until I got pregnant with my daughter. Now, it's one of my favorite colors. I think this is a sign she'll be a girly girl!

4. One my favorite movies of all time is The Little Mermaid. I still get teary eyed when I watch it.

5. My biggest fear is falling backwards. I've gotten better- I don't scream and cry every time I get even close to falling backwards anymore!

6. I went bungee jumping once. I couldn't let go at the top. The instructor up there with me had to push me off- I still had fun, even if it was terrifying!

7. I have the weirdest middle name. No, I'm not going to share it with you! It was my Great-Grandmother's name, so I've come to terms with it, but when I was younger, I absolutely hated it. I still don't like telling people.

Alright, I know I'm supposed to tag people to do this, but I really can't bring myself to do it, plus I don't know if I could find seven people who haven't done it. But hey, if you haven't, feel free to consider yourself tagged!

Labels: , ,

Comments on "Random Things Meme"

 

Blogger Queen Geek said ... (3:30 PM) : 

You're not the last person...I haven't done it yet. Tag me (whatever that means) if you want to. I should be able to blog soon...yay!!

Now I want to know your middle name.