Nichole D.
Albuquerque, New Mexico

I currently live in New Mexico with my boyfriend and beautiful daughter in The Retro Palace. I'm currently a student double-majoring in Cosmetology and Architectural Drafting. I spend what little free time I have knitting, crocheting, sewing, and almost any other project I have time for. I do occasionally eat and shower, but only if there is no knitting to be done.

SavingNine on Ravelry

----------------------------


Photobucket

Tuesday, July 03, 2007

SP10 Goodies

I got my final package from my pal a few days ago. It was so wonderful! I could smell something yummy in there before I even opened it. I got it inside and tore it open- here's the first thing I found inside:


Ozark Body and Bath Soaps

These are handmade soaps from her company, Ozark Body and Bath. Oh, they are so yummy! She actually sent me three different scents, but one is already in use, so I didn't get a picture. Also handmade by her were these candles:

Ozark Body and Bath Candles

These smell delicious, as well! After removing the handmade goodies, I got a little giddy. Guess what I saw nestled in the bottom of the box?


Malabrigo in Burgundy

Yep! My absolute favorite yarn- Malabrigo- in the beautiful burgundy colorway. Mmmm. I loooove this stuff. Next to it was a yarn I haven't tried yet, but have wanted to- Araucania's Magallanes. The colors on this one are great!


Magallanes Yarn

Last but not least were a few other goodies- some note cards to feed my obsession, and a cute notepad:


Other Goodies

Thanks so much, Lisa, for an awesome package!

Labels: ,

Comments on "SP10 Goodies"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:54 PM) : 

I can almost smell the yumminess from here - nice package.

 

Blogger Sarah said ... (1:02 PM) : 

I spoiled her! I wonder if th hostess did that on purpose, connecting groups of 3.