Nichole D.
Albuquerque, New Mexico

I currently live in New Mexico with my boyfriend and beautiful daughter in The Retro Palace. I'm currently a student double-majoring in Cosmetology and Architectural Drafting. I spend what little free time I have knitting, crocheting, sewing, and almost any other project I have time for. I do occasionally eat and shower, but only if there is no knitting to be done.

SavingNine on Ravelry

----------------------------


Photobucket

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

WOOT!

I finally got my invite to Ravelry! I've been so jealous, reading all about it's glory on other people's blogs, patiently waiting for my turn. Well, the time is here! Once the Monsterette goes down for her morning nap, I'm sure I'll be glued to my computer. I've tested the waters a bit and am absolutely giddy with excitement! With my weird passion for organizing things, this is going to be a little slice of heaven for me. Who cares that I haven't folded the three loads of clean laundry in the bedroom, or that we have house guests arriving this evening and there's dirty dishes on the counter and baby toys strewn throughout the apartment? Not me! It's Ravelry! I can super-organize everything related to my fiber addiction! WOO HOO!


p.s. Sorry to rub it in if you haven't been invited yet. I know it sucks, but damn I'm excited!

Labels: ,

Comments on "WOOT!"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:29 PM) : 

Awesome about your invite! I think I just added you as a friend :)

 

Blogger Queen Geek said ... (8:04 PM) : 

Don't know what it is, but I want it.


...oh, I just checked. I'm not worthy.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:23 PM) : 

EVIL Temptress - I am SO waiting for my invite.