Nichole D.
Albuquerque, New Mexico

I currently live in New Mexico with my boyfriend and beautiful daughter in The Retro Palace. I'm currently a student double-majoring in Cosmetology and Architectural Drafting. I spend what little free time I have knitting, crocheting, sewing, and almost any other project I have time for. I do occasionally eat and shower, but only if there is no knitting to be done.

SavingNine on Ravelry

----------------------------


Photobucket

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Good Yarn Karma

I just want to give some props to the awesome chicas who started Good Yarn Karma. The premise is that if you have some unloved yarn in your stash, you can give it away for karma, or swap it. A very cool idea, no? So far, they've been doing well. I even snagged a little something a few weeks ago- a couple balls of some Berocco Suede:

Berocco Suede

Well, what are you waiting for? go check it out! Purge some unwanted fiber! Spread some Karma!

Labels: ,

Comments on "Good Yarn Karma"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:10 PM) : 

thanks for that link. i never knew about this.